Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates for Warehouse Associates in the Fountain Inn, SC area.
Schedule: 2nd Shift Openings
1st Shift: Monday - Thurs. 7 am - 4:15pm and Fridays from 7 am - 12 pm
2nd Shift: Mon. - Thurs. 4 pm - 1:30 am Fridays from 2:30 - 6:30 pm
Starting Pay: $13-$15/hr
(There are may be Saturday hours depending on business needs)
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Efficiently work independently and as part of a team.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and eager to learn new things.
- Operate material handling equipment (i.e. Forklift, pallet jacks, hand-truck) to unload/load trucks and move materials throughout the facility.
- Package various items, for safe storage and shipping, using a variety of materials (foam, shrink wrap, cardboard, wood, scrap materials).
- Identify, count, sort, measure, quality check, and kit items using various drawings, pictures, lists.
- Read and understand a tape measure and use mathematical skills.
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material.
- Perform other warehouse and driving duties as assigned.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Insurance is Available
- 401K Available
For more information: 864-292-7450
Action Staffing is an EEO employer.
GVL1 700: 900493
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.