Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial, and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates for CNC Machine Operator positions in the Fountain Inn, SC area.
2nd Shift: Monday - Thursdays 4:00 pm until 1:30 am
Fridays 2:30 pm until 6:30 pm
Starting Pay Range: $16-$18/hr (Depending on Experience)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Generate CNC programs for machine purposes.
- Adjust machine tables or cutting devices and set controls on machines to produce specified cuts or operations.
- Keep the machine clean and perform general maintenance on the machine.
- Good math skills. Needs to be able to convert fractions into decimals.
- Receive directions from and work closely with the manager, supervisor, or lead person of the department.
- Maintain material workflow in a productive manner. Complete tasks in a timely manner with attention to quality and detail.
- Communicate closely with the supervisor. Seek direction when needed.
- Maintain CNC equipment. Keep the area clean. Perform regular machine maintenance. Troubleshoot machine and program problems.
- Moving materials to and from the saw. Maximum size: 4X8 (35-50 lbs max)
- Other duties as assigned
- Drug test and background check required
- Must have experience in routing, milling, and flat tables
- Must have good math skills.
- The incumbent in this position works with a normal level of supervision. Work tasks are assigned and monitored by the manager/supervisor of the department.
- The incumbent will be required to show responsibility in the completion of assigned tasks in a timely and quality manner concurrent with a production environment.
- To be effective in this position, the incumbent will able to follow instructions well, work well with others, work with their hands, and be on their feet throughout the day.
- Punctuality in relation to hours of operation is a must.
- To be effective in this position, the incumbent will have had at least 2 years of experience programming and operating CNC equipment.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
For more information: 864-292-7450
Action Staffing is an EEO employer.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.