Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, self-starting, reliable candidates for Food Services/Cart Hauler/Cook position in the Anderson, SC area.
Starting Pay: $11-$12/HR
Schedule: To be Determined
Job Responsibilities/Duties (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Responsible for setting up trayline and serving meals to patients. Must maintain equipment and sanitation standards dor DHEC regulations
- Serves correct food items to patients in an amiable suggestive manner/time
- Ensures that the line is constantly replenished with all required/fresh items
- Fills tea/coffee dispenser. Sets up a beverage station
- Keeps floor clear of food particles. Informs management of large food spillage
- Keep condiment bins stocked and cleaned at all times
- Remove any dirty dishes from the kitchen area
- Cleans all stations/areas in the kitchen
- Cleans steam tables and counters
- Keeps all trayline items replenished and properly displayed throughout the meal
- Preparing food
- Other duties assigned
- Previous food handling experience preferred
- Reading, writing, and basic comprehension of instructions
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Background check and Drug test required
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance Available
For more information: 864-375-0714
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
TOP1 502: 900473
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position