Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates for a Maintenance Tech/Mechanic position in the Greenville, SC area.
Starting Pay: $16.00 - $17.50/hr
To maintain and repair facility-related components to include doors, tube systems, and other hospital-related equipment. Must be capable of assisting other engineering trades such as plumbers and electricians. Provides coverage for all shifts to include weekends when assigned.
- Responsible for assisting other trades (plumbing, mechanical, electrical) within the department with repairs to include air hading units, pump replacements, exhaust fan, and other mechanically related systems comprising the hospital's utility system. - 10%
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing door hardware such as closers and panic bars. - 10%
- Responsible for performing unscheduled and preventative maintenance related repairs to include lighting systems, tube systems, facility (doors, walls, paging, other) to ensure proper working conditions - 10%
- Responsible for performing repairs on electrical components such as switches, receptacles, lights/ballasts of 120/208/227 volts (including live circuits). - 10%
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing the computerized pneumatic tube system. Must be proficient in the use of the tube system computer and able to troubleshoot and correct the delivery issues as they arise. - 10%
- Respond to emergency calls and assist qualified technicians and other trained personnel on medical gas, vacuum leaks, power outages, plumbing, fire response, etc. - 10%
- Responsible for completing work orders in a complete and timely manner to include all housekeeping duties when work is complete. Ensure work is performed with the utmost awareness for safety and hygiene. Also, ensure proper lockout Tagout procedure is being followed. - 10%
- Maintain a broad proficiency in all crafts to avoid unnecessary callbacks during off shift and weekends. Participates in the emergency call back system. - 10%
- Proficient at retrieving people from disabled elevators and ensure repairs are reported and completed. - 10%
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years of related experience
- Valid driver's license, an acceptable three-year motor vehicle record as defined by the Acceptable Motor Record (MVR) Chart, and a certificate of auto insurance.
- Must pass a driver training within 6 months of hire.
- Basic skills in electricity, plumbing, HVAC, and computer operations
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Available
To proceed with your application and be considered for the position, YOU MUST APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR COMPANY WEBSITE: www.TrustAmericanSecurity.com
Once on our website, select the "APPLY NOW" button and apply to the desired position.
For More Information: (864) 292 - 7450
Action Staffing is an EEO employer.
GVL2 700: 900459
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.