Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting Cabinet Builders in the Fountain Inn, SC area.
This position requires an individual who performs skilled carpentry work in building and repairing wooden cabinets, counters, shelves, fixtures, and other high-grade wood articles.
Starting Pay: $16.00/HR
- 1st shift: 7 AM - 4:15 PM Monday - Thursday & Friday 7 AM - 12 PM
- 2nd Shift: 4 PM - 1:30 AM Monday - Thursday & Friday 2:30 PM - 6:30 PM (hours are approximate)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Set up and operate such woodworking machines as power saws, jointer, mortise, molder and shaper to cut and shape lumber from stock; trim component parts of joints to proper fit using hand tools such as planes, chisels or wood files.
• Sand and scrape surfaces and joints of articles in preparation for finishing; install hardware such as hinges, catches, drawer pulls, and knobs.
• Builds fixtures, displays, trellis, and other wood items. Items are cut and sent to woodworkers with instructions on assembly.
• Makes cut lists and builds custom wedges, merchandisers, and fillers.
• Operates table saw and miter box making the minimal cut for custom fixtures.
• Uses various hand tools, drills, sanders, nail guns, and routers.
• Responsible for turning in labor and materials for projects; keeping the area clean and responsible for all hand tools.
• Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
• 1-3 years’ experience in construction or building
• Must be able to occasionally lift over 75lbs
• Background check and drug screen required
• Must be able to perform well under deadline constraints and meet quality standards.
• If needed, willingness to work weekends and flex hours.
• Ability to read and write sufficiently to follow work-order instructions, read equipment manuals, and prepare production reports.
• Interpret blueprints and shop drawings to determine measurements and specifications.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Insurance is Available
- 401K Available
For more information: 864-292-7450
Action Staffing is an EEO employer.
GVL1 700: 900493
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.