Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking a hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidate for a full-time Stationary Engineer/Process Operator Apprentice for a long-term contract position in the Greenville, SC area.
- Mon - Fri 1st Shift w/ occasional nights & weekends
Starting Pay: $15.00/hr + $250 New Hire Bonus* + $250 Employee Referral Bonus*
Job Duties (BUT NOT LIMITED TO:):
- Communicates and repairs on systems and equipment; tests efficiency of systems and makes adjustments as needed to thermostatic controls, blowers, air handlers, and HVAC controls.
- Performs preventative maintenance on assigned equipment and records appropriately. Detect repairs necessary, implements repair requests as required, and recommends PM frequency changes, additions, and deletions to PM schedule.
- Performs scheduled tests to comply with JCAHO, DHEC and other standards. Achieves 90% attendance at training meetings required by JCAHO.
- General job expectations are available for call back and take "on-call" as scheduled.
- Works with blueprints and drawings.
- Utilizes material in a cost-effective manner.
- Documents all material used on a project.
- Valid SC driver's license with an excellent driving record
- High school diploma required
- Mechanical background
- Basic knowledge of computers, office equipment, typing, and math skills
- Background check and drug screening required
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- $250 New Hire Bonus*
- $250 Employee Referral Bonus*
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
For more information: 864-292-7450
Action Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Lead Stationary Engineer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1