Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking a dependable, hardworking full-time Production Associates for a local Warehouse in Clinton, SC.
This position is responsible for the packaging process in an assembly fashion. Following proper guidelines according to the Occupational Information Sheet.
Available Shift: 2nd Shift: 12 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(Possible 10 Hour Days and Some Saturdays)
Starting Pay: $11.55/hr
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carry out daily duties to ensure proper packing /unpacking of product according to the OI sheet.
- Assemble products on a production line/production table.
- Store products properly to be shipped.
- Use lifting equipment to move freight for inspection.
- Maintain safe and clean work area.
- Maintain communication with supervisor.
- Attend safety training and staff meeting.
- Complete required paperwork.
- Accurately complete production sheets daily.
- Maintain Housekeeping to OPLD Standards.
- Assure that the production table or line is safe.
- Assure that all working and surrounding areas are properly cleaned at the end of each shift.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is that of a manufacturing facility. The temperature ranges from very cold in the winter to very hot in the summer.
- Knowledge of various tasks performed in a warehouse environment.
- Must possess the ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted.
- Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
Additional Information / Benefits
- $150 Attendance Bonus*
- $150 Employee Referral Bonus*
- Weekly Pay
- Insurance is Available
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
For more information: 864-833-4344
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
GVL2 610: 900484
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, Weekends.