Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting Assemblers in Toccoa, GA.
Assembler Associates will be responsible for assembling corrugated boxes and packaging materials. The boxes will then be labeled and set aside for shipping.
Starting pay: $12.00/HR
Schedule: 1st Shift: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 10 hrs/day
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and stretch to different heights
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Available
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1