Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is in search of dependable, hard-working candidates to fill IMMEDIATE full-time openings for Embroidery Machine Operators & Finishers.
The Embroidery Finisher is responsible for trimming excess fabric and loose threads from garments and after they are embroidered. This position is also responsible for folding garments to be placed in bags.
Starting Pay: $17.00/hr
Duties & Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Prepare the work area for the Embroidery Machine Operator by checking orders with packing slips, removing garments from polybags, and placing them on the table by colors and sizes.
- Trim backing left on garments after the run by the Embroidery Machine Operator has been completed.
- Remove loose threads and lint left by the embroidery machine.
- Fold and organize finished garments placing them back into the polybags
- Double-check completed embroidered items for Quality Control purposes
- Pack items into proper bins and ensure they are ready for shipment.
- Communicate with machine operators and others on the team.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of fabrics and their characteristics is preferred, but not required.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with team members, especially with the Embroidery Machine Operator.
- Capable of lifting at least 50 pounds without assistance.
This position requires the normal demands of any job, such as sitting, standing, reaching with arms and hands, walking, talking, and hearing. Able to climb stairs. Standing for up to 4 hours at a time. Lifting up to 50 pounds at times. The person will be using a scissor most of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Basic sewing knowledge
- Textile experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Embroidery Machine Operating (Tajima)
- HoopMaster or hooping
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- $125 Referral Bonus Program*
- 5 Paid Holidays*
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit Options
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
OTH1 750: 900232
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1