Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates for 1st Shift Painter for long-term contract positions in Laurens, SC area.
This position performs general painting duties (spray/industrial/woodworking type of painting).
Starting Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour (Depending on experience pay rate may be evaluated after 90 days)
Available Shift: 1st Shift: 7:30am - 4:00pm (occasional overtime may be required)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Receive directions from and work closely with the supervisor and lead person of the department.
- Apply latex or lacquer-based coatings to various substrates. Use and maintain airless paint equipment and cup-type spray guns.
- Maintain material workflow in a productive manner. Complete tasks in a timely manner with attention to quality and detail.
- Stay on feet throughout the day with general pushing, pulling, lifting, and bending required.
- Spray lacquers, stain, and paint.
- Knowledge of wood products and finishes.
- Keep work orders together.
- Use a variety of hand tools.
- Perform maintenance on spray equipment and keep finishing products in inventory.
- Keep a safe and clean work area.
- Other duties, as required.
- Must be able to lift over 75lbs.
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Drug test and Background check required.
- Completion of assigned tasks in a timely and quality manner concurrent with a production environment.
- Punctuality in relation to hours of operation is a must.
- Willing to work after hours, repair and patch sheetrock, and to be able to paint to the client's standards.
- To be eligible you must be familiar with all phases of applying finishes.
- You should be experienced in spraying lacquer finishes, applying stain, etc.
- All work will be performed with quality and in a timely manner while maintaining a positive attitude and a willingness to work and learn.
- 5+ years of commercial experience preffered.
- Previous hospital experience preffered.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Available
For more information: 864-292-7450
Action Staffing is an EEO employer.
GVL1 700: 900464
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.