Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates to fill a Full-time Cook position for a client in the Seneca, SC area.
Starting Pay: $14.05/hr
Schedule: 12 hr shifts: 6 am - 6 pm
Job Duties (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED):
- Cook food according to recipe, and in a timely manner.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards during food preparation, service, and clean-up.
- Cleans and maintains the cooking area of the restaurant to promote a clean environment.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- High school diploma or GED (some positions may not require)
- Must be able to be crossed trained throughout various areas of the Food and Nutrition department
- Must be able to operate computerized cashier station (training provided)
- Position requires constant standing, bending, and walking in 6+ hour intervals
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must be willing to undergo or provide records for TB testing & Flu immunization (some positions will require)
- Drug test and background screening required.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Available
- Opportunity to be hired-on by the client
For more information: 864-888-0518
Action Staffing Services LLC. is an EEO employer.
OTH1 750: 900450
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position Rotating Shift: 6am-6:30pm.
Number of Openings for this position: 1