Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
This job is available as a temp position to start with the possibility of a future direct hire opportunity.
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting Decor Assemblers in Fountain Inn, SC.
This position requires an individual who has a working knowledge of woodworking skills and a willingness to learn and follow directions.
Our 2nd shift starts at 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday and at 2:30 p.m. on most Fridays. 2nd shift typically works 9-hour shifts Monday-Thursday & 4-hour shifts on Fridays. There may be some overtime and Saturday hours depending on business needs.
Schedule: $15.00 - $16.00/hr
This position requires an individual who has a working knowledge of woodworking skills and a willingness to learn and follow directions. Job responsibilities may include the following:
- Set up and operate a table saw, miter box, and other power/hand tools such as a nail gun, glue gun, and other general hand tools, etc.
- Sand and scrape surfaces, clean / sand the edges of letters and glue them on backgrounds. Applicant needs to have a good eye for detail to produce a quality finished product.
- Assemble finished items.
- Prepare finished items for shipping by wrapping, etc.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described here.
- Proven mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to use and read a tape measure.
- Must be able to perform well under deadline constraints and meet quality standards.
- Must be motivated, self-starter with attention to detail.
- Ability to read and write sufficiently to follow work-order instructions, read equipment manuals and prepare production reports.
- Ability to work independently while utilizing problem-solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be flexible and able to change from one job to another in order to meet due dates including sometimes working in other areas in the plant.
- If needed, must be able to work weekends and flex hours.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- Insurance is Available
- 401K Available
For more information: 864-292-7450
Action Staffing is an EEO employer.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.