Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable and self-starting candidates to fill the position of Full-time Quality Inspector in the Seneca, SC area.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Develop and conduct a variety of tests on outbound products for shipping
- Ensure that all of the quality check procedures put in place by the company are followed during every production phase
- Educate production team on quality control issues and work with departmental managers to improve overall company safety and product quality
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Proven history of understanding industry safety standards and quality expectations
- Strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry
- Drug screening and background check required
Action Staffing Services, LLC is an EEO Employer.
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.