Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable and self-starting candidates to fill the position of Full-time Deli Associate in the Greenville, SC area.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedure- accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image.
- Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Background Check and Drug Screenings REQUIRED
Action Staffing Services, LLC is an EEO Employer.
High School Diploma/GED
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1