Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking a bright, and energetic self-starter, that eager to help take our business to the next level. This position will launch the right person into a career in the staffing and recruiting industry!
Job Essential Functions:
- Develop multiple lead sources, such as lead and networking groups, Chambers of Commerce, community activities and referral programs.
- Build rapport- with new and existing customers by understanding their needs, providing in-depth product knowledge and impeccable service.
- Approach the sales process to include prospecting and cold-calling with a high degree of professionalism and effectiveness.
- Schedule appointments and make presentations to prospective clients.
- Prepare proposals for business upon request, address any Requests for Proposals (RFPs) received and schedule and facilitate presentations as necessary.
- Attend various trade shows, Chamber of Commerce events and community events to develop business.
- Possess the ability to connect quickly with people over the phone and in person.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Identify pain-points of potential prospects/current clients in order to bring value to the partnership.
- Promote the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Work closely with the area recruiter to maximize both marketing and recruiting efforts.
- Work with recruiters to skill market strong candidates to current and prospective clients.
- Communicate effectively with potential Customers and inside Support Staff.
- Complete weekly sales reports.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of one year relevant B2B outside sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with existing and potential clients
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Driver’s License Required (Required to Travel 50%)
American Services, Inc. is an EEO Employer
High School Diploma/GED
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1