Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable and self-starting candidates to fill the position of Full-time Machine Operator in the Spartanburg, SC area.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Effectively monitor production equipment
- Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Follow established safety rules and regulation
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to accurately read blueprint
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow written directions
- Must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 12 hrs./day
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and stretch to different heights
- Drug screening and background check required
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1