Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-motivated candidates for the immediate opening of Maintenance Tech in the Seneca, SC area.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Perform minor building, plumbing, electrical and carpentry repairs as necessary
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Complete routine inspections of work area
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years Maintenance Tech experience
- Experience in electrical, carpentry, and forklift required.
- Drug screening & background check required
- Must be able to lift 30 - 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Experience in overall facility maintenance preferred
Action Staffing Services, LLC is an EEO Employer
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1