Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking a hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidate to fill the position of Dietary Aide for a local hospital system in Seneca, SC.
• Prepare snacks, salad spreads, and desserts for meals
• Stock cooler for meals, Check cooler and throw away dated food
• Pulling heavy carts with patient meal trays to the floor
• Empty trash in kitchen and dining area
• Set up dining room for lunch (tablecloths, rolled silver, special silver)
• Take order for multiple tables
• Clear dishes in dining room and clean dining room
• Wash all dishes from dining room and help wash tray line dishes
• Check assigned cleaning tasks and complete
• Collect carts from floors
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Drug screening & background check REQUIRED
• Must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
• Must have an updated record of vaccinations due to work environment
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
High School Diploma/GED
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.