Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking dependable, hardworking full-time Packer Associate candidates for a local Warehouse in Clinton, SC.
Available Shift: Monday - Friday 6 am – 4:30 pm, some Saturdays
Role and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for the safe and efficient packaging, repackaging, and assembly of the product in accordance with customer specifications.
- Responsible to work safely to repackage product
- Ensure that product is repacked according to the customer requested rework style
- Responsible for the quantity in each process involved in repackaging of product
- Work in the most efficient manner to meet key operational goals
- Rotate positions on assembly line, repackaging line, or picking racks as required to do so
- Participates and attends pre-shift meetings and all safety meetings
- Review customer occupational information sheet, and rework request for work instructions.
- Records any wrong product adjustments or damages on customer adjustment form
- Accurately counts and records daily production on production form
- Basic understanding of production and efficiency
- Dexterity is a must
- Basic math skills
- Must possess the ability to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
- $200 Referral Bonus Program
- $200Sign on Bonus with Perfect Attendance after six weeks
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1