Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable and self-starting candidates to fill the position of Full-time Warehouse Auditor in the Clinton, SC area.
Warehouse Auditors are responsible for accurately verifying customer orders are correctly packed by auditing product prior to shipment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities: (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Lifting, carry, push and pull 35 lbs and ability to use pallet jack
- Working close proximity to load lifting and moving machinery
- Conscientious of accuracy in work assignment
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime as needed.
- Meet company guidelines for attendance
- Communicate effectively
- Perform basic math
- Must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 12 hrs./day
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and stretch to different heights
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold
Action Staffing Services, LLC is an EEO Employer.
- $200 Referral Bonus- Refer a friend & get $200 if they're hired!
- $75 Attendance Bonus- Be rewarded for consistently showing up to work!
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Employment Verification
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1