Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
|Position:||Full-Time Security Guard|
|Site:||Brockville General Hospital - 75 Charles|
|Hours:||Continental Rotation - 0700-1900/1900-0700|
Working as a Security Guard you will be responsible for completing investigations and incident reports. You will be expected to perform consistent patrols and interact with the public to provide good customer service and keep the Clients and visitors safe.
Join our dynamic team at Brockville General Hospital!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment with maintaining the utmost professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, and customer service orientation
- Remain calm and effectively perform in emergency situations
- Able to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Complete consistent patrols of the interior and exterior of site
- Perform patient watches
- Complete incident reporting and end-of-shift reports
- Supervise and monitor guests, staff, and patients to ensure a proactive approach to incidents
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proof of (minimum) double COVID-19 Vaccination (site requirement)
- A copy of your immunization records (meales, mumps, rubella, etc.)
- Valid First Aid & CPR - Level C (from a WSIB-approved vendor)
- Fluency in English (verbal/written) required
- Fluency in French is considered an asset
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks (extensive patrolling, restraints, etc.)
- 6+ months previous security experience is preferred
- Previous healthcare/healthcare security experience is considered an asset
Why choose Paladin?
- Extensive paid industry leading training
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Unionized benefits (including Education Allowance & Pension Plan)
- Free Uniforms
- Annual Boot Allowance
- Security license reimbursement
- Dry cleaning & hemming/tailoring allowance
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Additional perks!
Certification Requirements (All)
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 4