Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Working as a Security Guard in a Healthcare environment, you will be responsible for completing investigations, and incident reports. You will be expected to perform constant patrols and interact with the public to provide good customer service and keep the clients and visitors safe.
No security license? No problem! Are you passionate about helping others? If you are compassionate and empathetic and you are looking for a rewarding career, then this opportunity is for you. We will provide training and even reimburse you for the investment of completing your security license course. Your career in security starts here at Paladin.
Why Choose Paladin
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and flexible environment with maintaining the utmost professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, and customer service orientation
- Remain calm and effectively perform in emergency situations
- Able to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures
- Must have open availability 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Compassion, empathy, and a desire to work in a health care environment
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Valid First Aid & CPR Level C Certificate
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Certification Requirements (All)
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Paladin Security has a diverse workforce. We believe in and are committed to a workplace culture of respect, inclusion, and diversity. Paladin Security is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
This is a As Needed position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 4