Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
- Monitor patients to ensure safety and report any changes to security and/or nursing staff
- Log all incidents reported by hospital staff, physicians, patients or visitors
- Provide exceptional customer service and respond to inquiries from the public
- Conduct foot patrols to prevent unauthorized entry and politely direct disruptive individuals to leave the premises
- Enforce rules and policies and control access to the facility
- Write clear and comprehensive reports including daily activity reports and incident reports
- Utilize two way radios and computer applications to communicate site activities
- Ability to pass a security clearance and obtain a security license (a valid security license is considered an asset)
- Valid Standard First Aid Level C
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, professional demeanor and deportment
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and respond to emergencies under pressure
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information
- Physical ability to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time
- High school diploma or equivalent and of legal age
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Security Licence
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Zone Supervisor/Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1