[Please allow 15 - 20 minutes to complete your application]
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice among some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Start your career in Law Enforcement with Paladin Security!
Those applicants who are hired with an active license between October 1st to November 30th will receive the following bonuses:
• $500 after 3 months of service if you are working full-time (at least 30 hours every week).
• $250 after 3 months of service if you are working part-time (at least 16 hours every week).
Paladin has contracts with the most high profile sites in the city, including Health Care, Campuses, High Rise Buildings, Residential Towers, Retail, Loss Prevention and More!
Being the largest, fastest growing and best managed security company in the industry, our employees have the opportunity to gain applicable knowledge, skills and abilities to excel and expedite in meeting your career goals!
We offer the most comprehensive training programs for all of our new employees including Basic Security Training, Occupational First Aid Level 1, and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention at no cost! We firmly believe and stand by our policy on supporting our employees by offering a variety of professional development opportunities and courses including promotion from within and supervisory/management training.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO WORK FOR PALADIN:
• Flexible Hours – Being a full service security provider, Paladin Security has a variety of shifts to offer our employees including full-time and part-time hours, during days, afternoons and nights.
• Competitive Pay – At Paladin, we have higher expectations for performance than our competitors do, but we are also prepared to pay more to maintain those standards including providing benefits after 6 months of service.
• Extensive Training – With access to over 75 safety and security-related courses, we offer our employees an extensive range of company-paid training opportunities.
• Recognition – Paladin is the industry leader in employee rewards, recognition and incentive programs. We present monthly awards to recognize our employees for their outstanding efforts
• Opportunity – Due to the wide variety of contracts which Paladin holds, our officers are able to interact with different law enforcement agencies and build a rapport with various clientele.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (afternoons/nights/weekends).
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Must be bondable and able to pass a security clearance.
• High School Diploma or GED; relevant post-secondary education or certifications would be considered an asset.
• Must be 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a security license in the Province.
• Basic Security Training, OFA I, or CPI training would be considered an asset.
• Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
• Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
• Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services according to client needs.
• Offer support to any person in need of assistance
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit an application online at www.paladinsecurity.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Special Incentive Plans
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full and Part-Time position