Start your career as a unarmed security officer with First Coast Security Services! We are a leading provider of security for a wide variety of companies. People from all experience levels are encouraged to apply!
With a culture of recognition and reputation for world-class security, First Coast Security Services is an elite security company that is operating across the United States! Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. Our Unarmed Security Officers provide world-class services, they represent highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining officers who share our commitment to excellence.
FCS has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism. FCS is a licensed security agency in multiple states across the country. Start your journey as an Unarmed Security Officer today!
Job Skills / Requirements
Security Officer Duties and Responsibilities: With or without reasonable accommodation, a candidate must have the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions described.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents, and direct others.
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Run as needed
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat...etc
***Please note that the safety and health of all individuals are priority for us here at First Coast Security. Therefore, during this mass hiring surge, we are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements concerning social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes, but is not limited to using electronic resources in place of face to face interviews as well as conducting training webinars online to ensure compliance with the contract and state’s training requirements. Only when your physical presence is absolutely required during your process, we will ensure that no more than 10 individuals are in the office at any given time and social distancing of 6 feet or more are in effect***
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
First Coast Security is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce. #Services
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the N/A
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1