Job Skills / Requirements
At First Coast Security (FCS), our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, retaining and promoting people who share our commitment to excellence.
First Coast Security is a professional security company looking for individuals that take pride in themselves and what they do. We are looking for Unarmed Security Officers who enjoy helping others and providing quality protective services. If this sounds like you, you might be who we are looking for!
No experience necessary, we offer full training and certification classes for both D and G licenses to qualified individuals. Apply today to start your journey as a Security professional!
Weekly Pay!! Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
- Ability to be an effective team member
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to provide high quality customer service
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Must be able to work varies shift, hours and days off
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge. Come join the FCS team today!!
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (All)
"D" Security license
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the george lynch
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 5