Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is actively seeking Security Support Specialists in Tampa to serve one of our top national clients. The pay rate is $18.11/hour and the pay is weekly!.
**Must have Share Point and Excel Experience**
- Provides operational and administrative support to client Senior Leadership and must be highly proficient in verbal communication and problem solving while working with minimal supervision.
- Track security tasks using MS applications.
- Maintain security schedules and agendas.
- Create security reports from Security managed lists as well as conducting security personnel onboarding.
- Review document compliance of client Security Standards requirements and generate exception reports.
- Document and escalate identified security implementation discrepancies.
- Log and track vendor issues, billing discrepancies, project and service requests as well as fulfilling security supply requests.
- Assist in training Security Guard and Management population for program compliance.
- Assist as needed with Security and Regional Operations quality assurance reviews.
- Maintain program schedules and senior leadership meeting agendas.
- Maintain general standard office duties, e.g. order supplies, book conferences, take minutes and handle mail along with contact information and SharePoint sites.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- SharePoint 2013 out of the box experience.
- SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Creating custom SharePoint forms and pages.
- Creating custom lists/document libraries.
- Creating and maintaining SharePoint sites.
- Ability to research, investigate and compile information.
- Planning and organizing skills to include problem solving and having the ability to support multiple projects.
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience/background in Physical Security sector preferred.
- Experience with updating/creating custom SharePoint Designer workflows and utilizing InfoPath to edit and create forms.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with both a team and independently.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (All)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Matt Long
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1