Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is actively seeking Regional Command Center Operators in Tampa to serve one of our top national clients. The pay rate is $18.61/hour and the pay is weekly!.
The Command Center Specialist will primarily be responsible for receiving non-emergency telephone calls, accessing and manipulating video surveillance and access control systems, and coordinating responses to security and safety incidents. They will provide timely and accurate information and reporting to staff through the use of data available in sensitive databases. Additionally, they will generate incident reports for security and investigative purposes and act as a liaison between supervision/management and security personnel.
2nd Shift- 1400-2200
3rd Shift- 2200-0600
**With 3 weeks paid training.
- Monitor CCTV and access control systems for a network of facilities across North America.
- Verify security related alarms; dispatch first respondent's and provide situation updates to security staff.
- Maintain knowledge of the location and the status of various security personnel.
- Create accurate communications logs and accurately report incidents in incident management databases.
- Provide situational awareness of issues occurring throughout the region through internet observation, news media reporting and establish inter-group communication with other support elements.
- Utilize geographic information systems to ascertain potential risk and incidents that occur in the vicinity of the company’s assets.
- Provide information for investigative purposes by making use of data and information available in sensitive security databases.
- Utilize SharePoint sites and Microsoft Office Suite programs to generate reports and access security related information.
- Make common sense decisions and exercise action during high tension and stressful situations.
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with all employees, customers, consultants and vendors.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have prior customer service experience in a call/contact center, command center, prior law enforcement or military experience.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and Share Point, with minimum typing skills of 35 WPM.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to sit for long periods of time.
- Able to use multiple computer monitors at the same time.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Matt Long
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 4