Job Skills / Requirements
Position Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Armed Security Officer
Tentative Start Date: ASAP
Pay rate: $14.00 - $15.00 with WEEKLY PAY
At First Coast Security (FCS), we have grown tremendously over the past 20 years. Now is your opportunity to join our professional security team! If what you are looking for is a set schedule, great benefits, and weekly pay. **Military friendly!!**
Apply today! We offer WEEKLY PAY- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS- 401 (k)- FREE UNIFORMS.
Come start a career with FCS!
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR FCS TODAY IF:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid "D" security license
- Have a valid “G” security license
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have clean criminal background/ and pass drug test
- Able to work 12 hour shifts
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Attention to detail
- 1-year armed security experience preferred, but not required.
- Able to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Able to move over 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/sit for long periods of time as well as ability to ascend and descend stairs
- Reliable transportation
- Able to answer phones and/or operate a radio
- Able to write reports using Microsoft Word
- Informed violators of policy and procedures
- Impeccable character/integrity
- Ability to communicate (possess good communication skills) effectively at all times
- Must have good interpersonal skills, i.e., he/she must be a people person
- The security officer must be customer-friendly
BASIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect, patrol and secure company assets and spaces
- Conduct of routine foot patrols in and around building.
- Interact with patients, visitors, staff, and public
- Sound alarm or place necessary calls to the appropriate authorities (police or fire service) in case of any emergency
- Control and supervise the entrance of both individuals and vehicles in the office area
- Evaluate problems related to the security of property and take appropriate preventative and protective actions.
- Investigate and handle disturbances and, as needed, obtain police and law enforcement assistance.
- Complete daily activity reports, Incident reports, ad other mandated reports per the job assignment and post orders.
- Other duties assigned as per the Standard operating procedures.
- This position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, walking, bending and some lifting.
First Coast Security is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an Alcohol and Drug Free Workplace.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (All)
"D" Security license
Class G Armed Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Neil Bacon
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 10