First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the residential, commercial, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Our continued mission is to advance the security industry by providing world class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is currently seeking an Quality Assurance Inspector for Jacksonville, Fl. If you are qualify and interested, please respond with a resume or call us at 904.598.1993.
- Extensive Security Experience
- Valid Drivers license
- Extensive Computer Experience
- Proven Customer Service
- reliable transportation
- ability to extensively walk, stand or sit
- lift/carry up to 25 lbs
- Must have clean cut, sharp appearance
Qualifications / Skills:
- Data entry skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Effective verbal, listiening and written management skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Demostrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Successfully complete a background check and drug test
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer our associates:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Benefits*
*Full Time Associates, based on annual hours worked.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the Director of Quality Assurance
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2