WEEKLY PAY AND BENEFITS!
FCS Security is a nationally recognized, professional security firm that has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the residential, commercial, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. We continue to grow by adhering to our core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
At FCS Security, we continue to advance the security industry by providing world class service delivered by highly trained professionals who are dedicated to serve at their utmost potential.
The strength of FCS Security is our commitment to treating our security professionals and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement, corrections and many professional sectors join the FCS Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success
Job Skills / Requirements
The FLEX Officer is an important part of the FCS team. FLEX officers are guaranteed 40 hours week and will be trained to work at multiple sites from Pensacola to Destin.
As a security professional with FCS Security, you will be responsible for:
- The physical security of the client's premises and protection of staff and visitors.
- Detecting and reporting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, theft or other criminal behavior.
- Sound alarm or place necessary calls to the appropriate authorities (police or fire service) in case of any emergency
- Control and supervise the entrance of both individuals and vehicles in the office area
- Evaluate problems related to the security of property and take appropriate preventative and protective actions.
- Complete daily activity reports, Incident reports, ad other mandated reports per the job assignment and post orders.
- Other duties assigned as per the Standard operating procedures.
The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of professionalism. Our goal is to help maintain excellent working conditions by keeping our client's facilities safe and problem-free, while ensuring the regulations and policies of the client and FCS Security are maintained.
- Must Have a valid "D" security license.
- Must have a valid "G" security license.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to ascend and descend stairs.
- Ability to lift over 25 lbs.
- Ability or experience answering phones and operating radio.
- Average computer skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Must have clean criminal background
If you meet these qualifications and you are ready to join our team of professional security officers, please respond with a resume and contact information, or call, 904-982-6542.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (Any)
"D" Security license
Class G Armed Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 2