Job Skills / Requirements
Position Type: Full-Time Armed Security Officer
Tentative Start Date: ASAP
Shift Type: combination of 1st and 2nd
Pay rate: $15.00 with WEEKLY PAY
Available Shifts: Central Tampa Area
- Wed - Sat (9A-9P) full-time
Here at First Coast Security (FCS), we have grown tremendously over the past 20 years. Our commercial and government clients consistently select us because we are passionate about protecting their best interests, and adhere to our core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism. At FCS, experience is not necessary. However, we do require individuals who are reliable, dedicated and who take pride in themselves and what they do.
Now is your opportunity to join our professional security team! If what you are looking for is a set schedule, great benefits, and weekly pay.
Apply today! We offer WEEKLY PAY- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION BENEFITS- 401 (k)- FREE UNIFORMS.
Come start a career with FCS!
YOU’RE PERFECT FOR FCS TODAY IF:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid "D" security license
- Have a valid “G” security license
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Must have clean criminal background/ and pass drug test
- Able to work 12 hour shifts
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Attention to detail
- 1-year armed security experience preferred, but not required.
- Able to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Able to move over 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand/sit for long periods of time as well as ability to ascend and descend stairs
- Reliable transportation
- Able to answer phones and/or operate a radio
- Able to write reports using Microsoft Word
- Informed violators of policy and procedures
- Impeccable character/integrity
- Ability to communicate (possess good communication skills) effectively at all times
- Must have good interpersonal skills, i.e., he/she must be a people person
- The security officer must be customer-friendly
BASIC JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect, patrol and secure company assets and spaces
- Conduct of routine foot patrols in and around building.
- Interact with patients, visitors, staff, and public
- Sound alarm or place necessary calls to the appropriate authorities (police or fire service) in case of any emergency
- Control and supervise the entrance of both individuals and vehicles in the office area
- Evaluate problems related to the security of property and take appropriate preventative and protective actions.
- Investigate and handle disturbances and, as needed, obtain police and law enforcement assistance.
- Complete daily activity reports, Incident reports, ad other mandated reports per the job assignment and post orders.
- Other duties assigned as per the Standard operating procedures.
- This position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, walking, bending and some lifting.
MORE ABOUT US
First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the residential, commercial, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
First Coast Security is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an Alcohol and Drug Free Workplace.
Our continued mission is to advance the security industry by providing world class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character, and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (All)
"D" Security license
Class G Armed Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Neil Bacon
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1