First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the residential, commercial, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Our continued mission is to advance the security industry by providing world class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is currently seeking Armed Security Officers for a post at a UF Health in Jacksonville, Fl. At this post we work with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office-Corrections in getting their prisoners through their doctors visit's and safely returning them back into JSO's custody. The position starts at $15 hr with weekly pay. If you are interested and qualified please give us a call at 904.598.1993 or 904.415.8208.
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards for inmates and hospital staff
- Monitor entrances and exits
- Investigate and prepare reports on incidents and suspicious activities
- Maintain written logs as required by JSO
- Escort and interact cordially with detainees, patients and/or facility staff, as needed
- Provides assistance to medical staff in support of the care for inmates in accordance with JSO and hospital policies
- Must have “D” and “G” Security license
- Proficient computer skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Must have experience writing reports and logging information
- Must be able to work flexible schedules
- Experience operating radio, telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Must have Military, Police or Corrections background to be qualified for this position
- *Temporarily allowing at least two years of armed security experience*
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (All)
"D" Security license
Class G Armed Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer our associates:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Benefits*
*Full Time Associates, based on annual hours worked.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 15