Immediate Hire! We Pay Weekly! Interview Today and Work Tomorrow!
Start your career in security with First Coast Security Services! We are a leading provider of security officer for a wide variety of companies. People from all experience levels are encouraged to apply!
With a culture of recognition and reputation for world-class security, First Coast Security Services is an elite security company that is operating across the United States! Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining officers who share our commitment to excellence.
FCS has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism. FCS is a licensed security agency in multiple states across the country.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing/enforcing violators of policy and procedures, looking out for trespassers.
- Crowd control for emergencies, such as medical/fire/disasters
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor property's entrance/exits
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Secure all exits, doors and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to alarms/emergencies/suspicious activities in a timely manner
- Provide aid to people in need
- Keep mental alertness and attention to detail high, no matter the circumstances.
- Provide the customer with an experience that will always be remembered and with the highest level of responsiveness.
- Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization.
- Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, to assist.
- Serve as information liaison to Manager. Follow up with client to assure successful completion.
- Use professional telephone etiquette in handling requests.
- Provide access control services and remain vigilant of non-residents and their purpose for being on property
Immediate Hire if:
- Available to start ASAP!
- Open schedule availability
- All Security Officers assigned to this contract must meet the following requirements:
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must be willing to travel to the Columbia, Maryland area.
- Prior experience in security, military or law enforcement is preferred.
- Must be literate to the extent of proficiency in reading and understanding printed regulations, written orders, and instructions.
- Must be able to compose basic security reports and other reports to convey complete thoughts and explain facts of situations.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1