Start your career in security with First Coast Security Services! We are a leading provider of security officer for a wide variety of companies. People from all experience levels are encouraged to apply!
With a culture of recognition and reputation for world-class security, First Coast Security Services is an elite security company that is operating across the United States! Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining officers who share our commitment to excellence.
FCS has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism. FCS is a licensed security agency in multiple states across the country.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing/enforcing violators of policy and procedures, looking out for trespassers.
- Crowd control for emergencies, such as medical/fire/disasters
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses
- Inspect and patrol premises regularly
- Monitor property's entrance/exits
- Authorize entrance of people and vehicles
- Secure all exits, doors and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Respond to alarms/emergencies/suspicious activities in a timely manner
- Provide aid to people in need
- Keep mental alertness and attention to detail high, no matter the circumstances.
Skills and Qualifications
- Extraordinary knowledge of security protocols
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Excellent radio communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to react appropriately in stressful situations
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance, and provide excellent customer service as needed.
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt well.
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Must be able to obtain an Oregon Unarmed Professional Security License
- Must be able to obtain an ASHI Adult First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Must be able to pass a drug screening, driving record check and background check
- Must be A US citizen
- Must be over 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
This job reports to the Shift Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1