For over 20 years First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country. Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining people who share our commitment to excellence. Our company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is a professional security company looking for those that take pride in themselves and what they do. We are recruiting for experienced Data Center Unarmed Security Officers. Available Shifts Varies from Weekdays & Weekends (7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, 11pm - 7am & some 12hr shifts). Weekly Pay at $18hr!
**********IMMEDIATE HIRE FOR OFFICERS IF**********
- Available to start ASAP.
- Have valid CPR/AED/First Aid Certification (or able to obtain)
- Able to pass background and all pre-employment screening.
- Have at least one-year experience with a valid DCJS Private Security Unarmed Registration
Security Officer Duties and Responsibilities: Data Center Officers primarily patrols the facility hourly, reports breaches and unusual circumstances, responds to alarms, greet visitors, and receive and report deliveries.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- May be exposed to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Keyboarding, basic computer usage and operating controls.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly to communicate with employees and clients to observe and report incidents.
- Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties.
- Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat...etc.
• Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
• Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
• Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to provide high quality customer service.
Virginia DCJS Private Unarmed Security Registration (preferred)
- Must be able to obtain a Virginia DCJS Private Unarmed Security Registration
- Must be able to obtain an American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
***Please note that the safety and health of all individuals are priority for us here at First Coast Security. Therefore, during this hiring process, we are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements concerning social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes but is not limited to using electronic resources in place of face-to-face interviews as well as conducting training webinars online to ensure compliance with the contract and state’s training requirements. Only when your physical presence is absolutely required during your process, we will ensure that no more than 10 individuals are in the office at any given time and social distancing of 6 feet or more are in effect***
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (Any)
Virginia DCJS Unarmed License (Preferred)
Valid Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 100