For over 20 years First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country. Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining people who share our commitment to excellence. Our company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is a professional security company looking for those that take pride in themselves and what they do. We are recruiting for Training Coordinators to support our operations management team. This role serves as a Training Coordinator of on-staff Security Guards and is responsible for ensuring execution of the Site Post Orders and operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help develop computerized on the job training.
- Act as a liaison to our Client Personnel and departments as needed and appropriate.
- Develop and implement method of measuring the effectiveness of training programs.
- Conduct and facilitate training sessions, presenting information clearly and concisely to various audiences.
- Supervise, lead, coordinate and organize Security Guards and security teams as needed and appropriate.
- Ensure that laws and regulations that might affect the Services are reviewed and changes are implemented, as necessary.
- Prepare compliance reports and to identify areas for improvement associated with contract-specific policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provide Data Center Security Managers annual re-certification training schedule and provide monthly updates of training completion progress.
- Perform Audits and inspections of the Services and Contractor Personnel as described in this Work Order and otherwise as needed to ensure our client requirements are being met.
- Coordinate, develop, deliver, and manage employee training and development programs; conduct needs assessments; identify training needs; develop and/or customizes training courses, content, and materials; oversees and deliver training; evaluates effectiveness; and adjust as necessary to improve training and outcomes.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with performing training course management and planning.
- Ability to review training records electronically as well as create proactive training plans.
- Ability to quickly absorb product knowledge, process information, and apply appropriately.
- Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Experience with training course evaluations, including managing course surveys and collecting and analyzing feedback.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, hands on, organized with strong ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Manager experience is a MUST!
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Fully computer literate and competent with all office applications.
First Coast Security are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.