For over 20 years First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country. Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining people who share our commitment to excellence. Our company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is a professional security company looking for those that take pride in themselves and what they do. We are recruiting for Operational Support Specialists to support our operations management team. The Administrative Support Specialist provides professional administrative support in the day-to-day operations of the office and assists the team with a variety of administrative tasks. As an Operational Support Specialists, you will be a subject matter expert on administrative and management programs and will be expected to organize, manage, improve services, processes, plan and prioritize the work of subordinate staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Field and fill all guard force call offs.
- Create weekly schedules for all our field locations.
- Input certifications into FCS’s Compliance Tracker.
- Generate reports from data provided as assigned.
- Handle all escalations from guard force during off hours.
- Maintain all compliance issues regarding payroll and invoicing.
- Provide project support and other administrative support as required.
- Process Weekly and Commission Payrolls through e-HUB and WinTeam.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines, while maintaining a critical eye for detail.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good timekeeping and an ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to quickly absorb product knowledge, process information, and apply appropriately.
- Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, hands on, organized with strong ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Manager experience is a MUST!
- HR/Payroll experience preferred.
- Fully computer literate and competent with all office applications
- Associates Degree in finance, business administration, or a closely related field preferred.
First Coast Security are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.