At FCS, our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining people who share our commitment to excellence.
FCS has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism. FCS is a licensed security agency in multiple states across the country
Job Skills / Requirements
- Support internal and external customers by responding to help desk tickets/calls.
- Provide end user training on database processes, procedures, and tools.
- Work with all parties to resolve Database conflicts according to established practices.
- Coordinate, facilitate, manage, and control scheduled and approved changes in database information.
- Data input, extraction, storage, organization, and database report generation.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software helpdesk requests.
- Document and maintain IT device inventories.
- User account management to include Active Directory and Microsoft 365
- Apple and Microsoft product management, configuration, and distribution.
- Information Technology device repair, inventory, configuration, and distribution.
- Prioritize and escalate issues to IT Manager, as Necessary.
- Assist with testing and implementation of IT projects including installation, configuration and customization of internal and external software and devices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service orientated and personable. Ability to learn new technologies and products quickly.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Knowledge of basic security best practices.
- General hardware computer knowledge and repair capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products and familiarity with Active Directory and Microsoft 365.
Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft products suite; Microsoft certifications preferred.
- CompTIA A+ Network+ and Security+ certifications preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Background check and drug screening
- Experience in IT support for medium to large companies preferred
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Joe Morosco
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1