HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE A PART OF WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONALS? WELL HERE'S YOUR OPPORTUNITY!!!
First Coast Security is currently searching for full-time Unarmed Security Officers in Las Vegas!!
The companies we secure have entrusted us for over 17 years and we are expanding in the Jacksonville area. We are currently seeking qualified applicants who share our core values of excellence, courage, integrity and professionalism and who maintain a positive work environment to join our team of professionals!!
Job Skills / Requirements
Security Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor company’s property and maintain a safe and secure environment
- Watch for signs of crime or disorder; investigate disturbances
- Stand post and monitor metal detectors
- Act as a consistent presence to deter criminals
- Evict violators of rules and regulations
- Report any suspicious/unusual occurrences to authorities and management
- Patrol premises randomly and regularly, including buildings and perimeter
- Monitor and control access of building entrances and vehicle gates
- Monitor alarm systems and video cameras
- Perform first-aid or CPR if needed
Security Guard Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Significant work experience as a security guard or exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills necessary for reporting and communications
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Extensive working knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Willingness to comply with all laws and institutional regulations at all times
- Keen surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity, professionalism, and character beyond reproach
- • Must have a valid NV Unarmed Security License
- • Must have a valid NV Driver License w/clean driving record
- • Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalency
- • Must have reliable transportation
- • Must have reliable means of communication(i.e., cell phone, home phone, email)
- • Intermediate computer skills; a working knowledge or trainable in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- • Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Essential Physical / Mental Functions
- • Present a command presence and have a clean, neat professional appearance.
- • Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- • Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- • Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- • Run as needed
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (Any)
Nevada Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
What’s in it for you?
Besides working in a great environment, our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Guard License
- Professional Environment
- Paid lunches and breaks
- No standing outside in the heat/cold
First Coast Security and its affiliates are an equal opportunity employer and follow all national, state and local ordinances regarding applicant consideration.NO PHONE CALLS ACCEPTED. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANT RESPONSE WE ARE UNABLE TO RETURN OR ACCEPT PHONE CALLS. A TALENT MANAGER WILL REVIEW YOUR BACKGROUND AND IF YOUR EXPERIENCE IS A MATCH WITH OUR POSITION REQUIREMENTS A REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU REGARDING YOUR CANDIDACY AND THE SELECTION PROCESS. Visit our Company Career Page at: www.fcssecurity.us
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.