First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the residential, commercial, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Our continued mission is to advance the security industry by providing world class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is currently seeking Command Center Operator's for posts in Tampa, Florida. The pay is starting at $17.61. If qualified and interested please respond with a resume with your contact information on it and someone will reach out to you.
Command Center Operator will primarily be responsible for receiving non-emergency telephone calls, accessing and manipulating video surveillance and access control systems, and coordinating responses to security and safety incidents. They will provide timely and accurate information and reporting to staff through the use of data available in sensitive databases. Additionally, they will generate incident reports for security and investigative purposes and act as a liaison between supervision/management and security personnel.
- Monitor CCTV and access control systems for a network of facilities across North America
- Verify security related alarms; dispatch first respondent's and provide situation updates to security staff
- Maintain knowledge of the location and the status of various security personnel
- Create accurate communications logs and accurately report incidents in incident management databases
- Provide situational awareness of issues occurring throughout the region through internet observation, news media reporting and establish inter-group communication with other support elements
- Utilize geographic information systems to ascertain potential risk and incidents that occur in the vicinity of the company’s assets
- Provide information for investigative purposes by making use of data and information available in sensitive security databases
- Utilize SharePoint sites and Microsoft Office Suite programs to generate reports and access security related information
- Make common sense decisions and exercise action during high tension and stressful situations
- Conduct training of newly-placed peers in all duties of the job, provide training updates to supervisory staff as needed
- Interact in a positive and professional manner with all employees, customers, consultants and vendors
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have prior customer service experience in a call/contact center, command center and/or prior law enforcement experience
- Demonstrated extensive call center experience combined with Military experience a PLUS
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Excel and Share Point
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer our associates:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Benefits*
*Full Time Associates, based on annual hours worked.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 2