HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO BE A PART OF WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONALS? WELL HERE'S YOUR OPPORTUNITY!!!
First Coast Security is currently searching for Unarmed Security Officers for full-time & part-time 1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts positions in Nashville, TN!! No license, no problem, we can assist with the process.
The companies we secure have entrusted us for over 20 years and we are expanding in the Nashville area. We are currently seeking qualified applicants who share our core values of excellence, courage, integrity and professionalism and who maintain a positive work environment to join our team of professionals!!
Security Officer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor company’s property and maintain a safe and secure environment
- Watch for signs of crime or disorder; investigate disturbances
- Stand post and monitor metal detectors
- Act as a consistent presence to deter criminals
- Evict violators of rules and regulations
- Report any suspicious/unusual occurrences to authorities and management
- Patrol premises randomly and regularly, including buildings and perimeter
- Monitor and control access of building entrances and vehicle gates
- Monitor alarm systems and video cameras
Security Guard Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Basic computer skills necessary for reporting and communications
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Willingness to comply with all laws and institutional regulations at all times
- Keen surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity, professionalism, and character beyond reproach
- • Must have a valid TN Driver License
- • Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalency
- • Must have reliable transportation
- • Must have reliable means of communication(i.e., cell phone, home phone, email)
- • Intermediate computer skills; a working knowledge or trainable in the use of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- • Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Essential Physical / Mental Functions
- • Present a command presence and have a clean, neat professional appearance.
- • Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet)
- • Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties
- • Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
What’s in it for you?
Besides working in a great environment, our benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Guard License
- Professional Environment
- Paid lunches and breaks
- No standing outside in the heat/cold
First Coast Security and its affiliates are an equal opportunity employer and follow all national, state and local ordinances regarding applicant consideration. Visit our Company Career Page at: www.fcssecurity.us
For Nashville Tennessee positions you can also contact Nicole Stein @ 615-955-1957
***Please note that the safety and health of all individuals are priority for us here at First Coast Security. Therefore, during this mass hiring surge, we are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements concerning social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes, but is not limited to using electronic resources in place of face to face interviews as well as conducting training webinars online to ensure compliance with the contract and state’s training requirements. Only when your physical presence is absolutely required during your process, we will ensure that no more than 10 individuals are in the office at any given time and social distancing of 6 feet or more are in effect***
This job reports to the Kenneth
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 15