For over 20 years First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country. Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining people who share our commitment to excellence. Our company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is currently hiring Full-Time, Part-Time & Seasonal Unarmed Security Officers in Lusby, MD. *Schedule Varies*
No security license? No worries!! FCS will sponsor your MSP-Guard & TWIC Card
Positions are filling fast, so apply today!
WEEKLY PAY!! $13.55hr.
Sign-On Bonus $250
All Security Officers assigned to this contract must meet the following requirements:
- Clean driving record required!!
- Must be a minimum of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Must be able to take and pass a DOT physical.
- Must be willing to travel to the Lusby Maryland area.
- Must be able to ride a bicycle and walk up to a mile.
- Must have a high school diploma and valid driver's license.
- Prior experience in security, military or law enforcement is preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to compose basic security reports which includes conveying situational factors.
- Must be proficient in reading, understanding printed regulations, written orders, and instructions.
***Please note that the safety and health of all individuals are priority for us here at First Coast Security. Therefore, during this time, we are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements concerning social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes but is not limited to using electronic resources in place of face-to-face interviews as well as conducting training webinars online to ensure compliance with the contract and state’s training requirements. Only when your physical presence is absolutely required during your process, we will ensure that no more than 10 individuals are in the office at any given time and social distancing of 6 feet or more are in effect. ***
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 20