At FCS, we believe three important denominators separate us from the multitude of choices our competition represents:
We hire, retain, and compensate the best possible candidates to become FCS security professionals. Many of our numbers come from law enforcement, the military and other careers in and out of the security profession. All FCS employees have access to health care benefits, paid holidays and vacation, and a 401K plan. We seek to make FCS a career, not a job. Our refrain is that we are full service, professional security operation.
We believe the single biggest difference between us and the competition, is training. At FCS we go well beyond whatever minimum level of training is required to license a security professional because we think this leads to better outcomes for the company, the employee, and most importantly, the customer. Training is overseen by a Vice President at Corporate who understands both the training environment as well as the security industry.
A passion for professionalism and doing the right thing; No excuses – No exceptions. At FCS, we set the bar high for all of our employees in every level of the security discipline. We maintain an internal Inspection Division that does regular inspections and audits of all of our operations both in the field and at Corporate. We give all of our security professionals the tools and the training to do the best possible job for the customer, and then we hold them accountable to do just that.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Create a set of learning tools, resources, experiences and programs for FCS employees of all levels, with the goal of helping FCS employees understand ” what World-Class Security looks like” and equipping them to excel.
- For individuals: design and implement programs and resources to help FCS employees continue to learn skills and grow in areas that benefit both them and our business (i.e. self-service learning tools, calendar of classes/speakers, coaching, mentorship, etc.)
- For people managers: design and execute new manager training, hourly manager training, employment law training, manager toolkits and regular manager community sessions
- For leaders: help to provide ongoing development and support to key leaders of function/teams in the organization.
- For teams: establish a menu of team effectiveness tools and resources for team offsites and team building
- Own the execution and evolution of our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training curriculum for new officers, existing officers and our provider network
- Partner and collaborate closely with other functions within People and across the business by supporting and providing learning resources to the entire employee lifecycle - onboarding, career development, team building, manager development, and leadership development programs
- Manage project execution for learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing materials, and providing a critical eye to ensure content is ready for distribution
- Act as the main point of contact for all learning and development vendors, researching, managing, evaluating and maximizing all relationships
- Support the development and implementation of education programs for new employees and customers.
- BA/BS in related area of study, preferred
- At least 5+ years of management experience at scale.
- At least 3+ years of training program management or related work experience,
- Superior project management skills; extensive knowledge of project management tools in a content design setting such as Basecamp, Asana, or alike
- Proficient experience with Project Communications and Material Generation.
- Must have a substantive command of technology, MS Office required, e-learning design platforms and learning new technologies is a plus.
- Track record of leveraging foundational digital learning tools, delivery methods and platforms with minimal direction.
- Unarmed Security Professional Instructor or the ability to acquire a license within the first 3 months.
Additional Information / Benefits
FCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and aim to empower individuals and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K/403b Plan