First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the residential, commercial, and government sectors around the country for more than 20 years. The company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Our continued mission is to advance the security industry by providing world class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential.
The strength of First Coast Security is derived from its commitment to treating associates and customers with the highest level of respect. Men and women from the armed forces, law enforcement and other high-caliber sectors join the First Coast Security team because they understand that commitment, character and customer service are the foundation for success. Each applicant must undergo thorough screening and training before he or she is permitted to wear the FCS badge.
Job Skills / Requirements
First Coast Security is currently seeking Share Point Developers for a position in Tampa, Fl. If you meet the requirements below and are interested, please respond with a resume with contact information on it.
*MUST HAVE SHARE POINT AND EXCEL EXPERIENCE*
- The Support Specialist provides operational and administrative support to Citi Security & Investigative Services Senior Leadership. Support Specialist must be highly proficient in verbal communication and problem solving and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Track security tasks using MS applications.
- Maintain security schedules and agendas.
- Create security reports from Security managed lists.
- Security personnel onboarding.
- Review document compliance of Citi Security Standards requirements and generate exception reports.
- Regularly review Security Operations standards and procedures for relevance and compliance with CSS and CFSP.
- Document and escalate identified security implementation discrepancies.
- Log and track vendor issues, billing discrepancies, project and service requests.
- Fulfill security supply requests in accordance with Security Operations requirements.
- Assist in training Security Guard and Management population for program compliance.
- Assist as needed with Security and Regional Operations quality assurance reviews within Security Program.
- Maintain program schedules and senior leadership meeting agendas.
- Maintain General standard office duties, e.g. order supplies, book conferences, take minutes and handle mail; maintain CSIS schedules, contact information and SharePoint sites.
Specific Experience & Skills Required:
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and SharePoint Designer.
- Ability to research, investigate, and compile information.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to support multiple projects.
- Experience/background in Physical Security sector preferred.
- 1+ Years of SharePoint 2013 out of the box experience. (Preferably 2 years)
- 1+ Years of SharePoint Designer 2013. (Preferably 2 years)
- Creating SharePoint forms.
- Creating SharePoint pages.
- Creating Lists/Document Libraries.
- Creating/Maintaining SharePoint sites.
- Experience with updating/creating custom SharePoint Designer workflows.
- Experience using InfoPath to edit and create forms.
- Strong experience in developing branding, master page and page layouts.
- Manage user groups, user account management and permissions, Grant/Remove user access.
- Microsoft Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- The individual will also coordinate test validation and rollouts for SharePoint projects.
- Prioritize and track progress on work items and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with both a team and independently.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
***Please note that the safety and health of all individuals are priority for us here at First Coast Security. Therefore, during this mass hiring surge, we are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements concerning social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes, but is not limited to using electronic resources in place of face to face interviews as well as conducting training webinars online to ensure compliance with the contract and state’s training requirements. Only when your physical presence is absolutely required during your process, we will ensure that no more than 10 individuals are in the office at any given time and social distancing of 6 feet or more are in effect***
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Additional Information / Benefits
We offer our associates:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Term Benefits*
*Full Time Associates, based on annual hours worked.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan