At FCS, our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining people who share our commitment to excellence.
First Coast Security is a professional security company looking for those that take pride in themselves and what they do. We are looking for those who enjoy helping others and providing quality protective services. If this sounds like you, you might be who we are looking for!
No experience necessary, we offer full training and certification classes for qualified individuals.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity.
· Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers.
· Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
· Ability to be an effective team member.
· Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances.
· Courteous telephone manner.
· Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
· Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and reports.
· Good organizational skills.
· Ability to provide high quality customer service.
· Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
· Must be able to work varies shift, hours and days o
High School Diploma
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the First Coast Security
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 300