For over 20 years First Coast Security has had the privilege of partnering with customers in the commercial, residential, and government sectors around the country. Our passion lies in protecting each customer’s best interests — whatever, wherever, and whoever that may be. We provide world-class services, delivered by highly trained professionals who are inspired to serve at their utmost potential. We ensure this by recruiting, training, and retaining people who share our commitment to excellence. Our company has grown tremendously by adhering to its core values of excellence, courage, integrity, and professionalism.
Immediate Openings for Unarmed Security Officers in DC (3 locations).
Shift Varies. Open/Flexible/On-Call availability is a MUST!
Positions are filling fast, so apply today!
WEEKLY PAY! *
********************ONLY APPLY IF********************
1. Ready to start ASAP
2. Already possess a valid S/O license to work in DC
3. CPR/First Aid Certification is a plus (or able to obtain)
4. Ability to pass background and all pre-employment screening
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
• Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
• Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor while providing quality customer service.
• Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
***Please note that the safety and health of all individuals are priority for us here at First Coast Security. Therefore, during this hiring process, we are ensuring that we meet the state’s mandatory requirements concerning social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes but is not limited to using electronic resources in place of face to face interviews as well as conducting training webinars online to ensure compliance with the contract and state’s training requirements. Only when your physical presence is absolutely required during your process, we will ensure that no more than 10 individuals are in the office at any given time and social distancing of 6 feet or more are in effect***
High School Diploma
S/O License (Preferred)
Valid Drivers License
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the N/A
This is a As Needed position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 4