Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a privately owned, Austin based, company dedicated to providing quality security services to commercial real estate clients. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for experienced, highly motivated individuals with great attention to detail and a drive to succeed, to fill our Security Officer positions. At Priebe Security, we recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our success. We are dedicated to providing our employees with competitive pay structure, comprehensive benefits and quality work environments that value their well-being, diversity and individuality. We believe that investing in our employees and assisting them in achieving their personal and professional goals enables us to realize long term success as a company. In an independent survey conducted by the Austin American Statesman our employees have voted our company as one of the Top Workplaces in Austin for five years in a row!
Job Skills / Requirements
Division Manager will serve as liaison between Priebe Security and assigned portfolio of clients. Responsible for the overall performance of the division including management of employees and client relationships. Motivates and develops staff by providing leadership and necessary tools needed to perform their job duties. Ensure contract compliance as well as service quality, process efficiency and profitability of the department. Division Manager will be responsible for client retention and ensuring that company vision and values are upheld through all aspects of service delivery.
- Manage and develop long-term relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers. Serve as a primary point of contact for customers
- Respond to client concerns, communicate instructions to officers, follow up on questions or special requests
- Maintain procedure manuals/post orders for all accounts, ensure contract compliance. Communicate any procedural changes to employees
- Maintain client contact database, ensure that after-hours contacts are current and accurate
- Respond to budget and bid requests, prepare proposals, conduct sales presentations
- Provide direct supervision to security officers including performance management, coaching and mentoring
- Collaborate with recruiting for candidate selection. Interview candidates, as needed, identify qualified back-up sources for filling in vacancies
- Ensure completion of all training including initial job training, driver safety, as well as required monthly topic review and required certification compliance
- Work with scheduling to ensure adequate levels of trained workforce
- Conduct regular leadership team meetings
- Review daily reports for completeness, accuracy, and efficiency. Ensure that information gets relayed to customers in a timely manner. Respond to employee questions and requests
- Ensure scan points maintenance and regular review of discrepancy reports to ensure 100% checkpoint and tour completion for each client site
- Regularly review division processes for compliance and efficiency
- Responsible for fleet maintenance of vehicles assigned to sites. Conduct vehicle inspections for damage and cleanliness, coordinate service and repairs
- Enforce company standards of conduct, policies and procedures
- Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements
Essential Skills and Abilities:
Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
Demonstrated account management/customer relations experience, negotiations and presentation skills
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Excellent time and project management skills with focus on identifying inefficiencies and process improvement
Excellent written and verbal communications skills with high attention to detail
Ability to work with a diverse range of people and to establish alliances with key decision makers
Demonstrated acumen for consulting with customers and functional leasers in the development of new services and strategies
Experience in writing reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
Demonstrated leadership skills
Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Ability to quickly learn various operations management software
Bachelor’s degree (BA)
Minimum of 5 years of management experience
2 years of experience in customer service or account management
Clean driving record
Additional Information / Benefits
We have an employee focused culture and provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, company paid Gold's Gym membership, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
We are proud to provide superior customer service while maintaining a great work environment.
In honor of your previous Military Service, Priebe Security Services, Inc. will pay for all of your administrative licensing fees!
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a tobacco free workplace.
TX DPS #B13087
PRIEBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Katarzyna Priebe
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1