Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a privately owned, Austin based, company dedicated to providing quality security services to commercial real estate clients. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for experienced, highly motivated individuals with great attention to detail and a drive to succeed, to fill our Training and Development Manager position.
At Priebe Security, we recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our success. We are dedicated to providing our employees with competitive pay structure, comprehensive benefits and quality work environments that value their well-being, diversity and individuality. We believe that investing in our employees and assisting them in achieving their personal and professional goals enables us to realize long term success as a company. In an independent survey conducted by the Austin American Statesman our employees have voted our company as one of the Top Workplaces in Austin for five years in a row!
Job Skills / Requirements
The Training and Development Manager is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees, developing an organizational training strategy, overseeing its implementation and assessing its outcomes. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate and enhance employee performance.
Responsible for developing, administering and tracking company training initiatives, including monthly training, job specific training, specialized security training, leadership development and new hire orientation.
· Develops content for company-wide monthly training topics and assessments
· Administers assessments; ensures compliance and full staff participation
· Provides monthly training and compliance reports to management and customers
· Develops, coordinates and conducts new hire training for all positions, ensures that new
hires have been provided all information and resources needed for successful job performance
· Develops and maintains training checklists and certifications for all positions
· Develops curriculum for specialized training classes
· Proposes training and development programs and objectives to management and customers
· Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
· Ensures compliance for all client specific training requirements and certifications including CPR/First Aid
· Meets with customers to discuss site operating procedures, training needs, and company training initiatives
· Devises training plans and schedules for new accounts
· Develops and regularly updates post procedures ensuring clarity, accuracy of information, proper grammar, spelling, and format
· Exemplifies the desired culture and philosophies of the company – both within the company as well as when representing the company to customers, the public, and other external sources
· Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members
· Responds to requests from management team and clients in a timely fashion
· May be asked to perform other duties to support operations or human resources functions of the company
Essential Skills and Abilities:
Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
Excellent written and verbal communications skills with high attention to detail
Demonstrated acumen for consulting with customers and functional leaders in the development of new programs and strategies
Experience in developing occupational training curriculum, reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
Demonstrated presentation and training skills in a corporate environment
Demonstrated ability to research, learn and present new topics as requested by management or customers
Must promote and exemplify a continuous learning and coaching approach to management and people development
Intermediate computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Ability to quickly learn various operations management software
Bachelor’s degree (BA) or higher
Minimum of 5 years of leadership and occupational training experience
Security, law enforcement or related industry experience required
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We have an employee focused culture and provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, company paid Gold's Gym membership, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
We are proud to provide superior customer service while maintaining a great work environment.
In honor of your previous Military Service, Priebe Security Services, Inc. will pay for all of your administrative licensing fees!
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a tobacco free workplace.
TX DPS #B13087
PRIEBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1