Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a privately owned, Austin based, company dedicated to providing quality security services to commercial real estate clients. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for experienced, highly motivated individuals with great attention to detail and a drive to succeed, to fill our Security Officer positions. At Priebe Security, we recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our success. We are dedicated to providing our employees with competitive pay structure, comprehensive benefits and quality work environments that value their well-being, diversity and individuality. We believe that investing in our employees and assisting them in achieving their personal and professional goals enables us to realize long term success as a company. In an independent survey conducted by the Austin American Statesman our employees have voted our company as one of the Top Workplaces in Austin for five years in a row!
Job Skills / Requirements
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is seeking a Field Service & Scheduling Specialist to work Wednesday to Sunday from 1000-1800.
The Field Service & Scheduling Specialist serves as an extension of scheduling and field operations to ensure that all contracted positions are filled with qualified and trained personnel with no service interruptions while minimizing any unnecessary overtime costs. This position interacts regularly with employees, leadership and customers and requires high levels of emotional intelligence, creativity and fiscal responsibility. The Field Service & Scheduling Specialist will support the business management team by also providing field operation support, by responding to emergencies and troubleshooting issues in the field.
- Reviews schedules for any open positions
- Communicates with employees via phone, email and scheduling app to assign them to open shifts
- Communicates with managers and supervisors to coordinate employee training schedules
- Maintains knowledge of contract requirements for all client sites
- Communicates with customers regarding schedule changes and special requests
- Manages follow-up communications with employees regarding scheduled assignments and post instructions
- Reviews and follows up on time-off requests received from employees, including record maintenance and communication to appropriate parties
- Responds to emergency scheduling needs such as call-offs or special coverage requests
- Communicates staffing needs to management
- Responsible for understanding the critical concerns and job duties for each post active during the assigned shift
- Work with scheduling team to ensure adequate levels of trained workforce, manage officer schedule assignments and replacements for last minute absences
- Have a full understanding of scheduling processes and systems, ensure attention to detail and accuracy when filling open shifts
- Inspect all equipment including vehicles, golf carts, cell phones, company issued computers; troubleshoot equipment issues, coordinate maintenance and repairs or replacements
- Review daily reports for completeness, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Ensure that information gets relayed to customers in a timely manner.
- Respond to employee questions and requests
- Respond to client concerns, communicate instructions to officers, follow up on questions or special requests
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of company policies and procedures, ensure company policies and procedures are being followed
- Communicate performance issues to human resources and/or designated site supervisor
- Attend regular team meetings/training
- Perform various additional duties as directed by operations management
- Regularly reviews current processes and identifies opportunities for improvement
- Additional duties as requested by Director of Business Administration
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills and ability to quickly learn new applications
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/priorities at the same time
- Ability to work in a high pressure and constantly changing environment
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with high attention to detail
- Critical problem solving and ability to maintain in control during high pressure and emergency situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Time management and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of security or related experience
- Leadership or scheduling experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must be able to meet all TX DPS Level I & II licensing requirements
- Essential duties require the ability to climb stairs, stoop, bend, stand and/or walk for 8+ hours
- Ability to lift and move 30 lbs unassisted
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We have an employee focused culture and provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, company paid Gold's Gym membership, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
We are proud to provide superior customer service while maintaining a great work environment.
In honor of your previous Military Service, Priebe Security Services, Inc. will pay for all of your administrative licensing fees!
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a tobacco free workplace.
TX DPS #B13087
PRIEBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Wellness Program